The Energy Backyard is able to deliver the EPC on the spot accepting card payments.
If you want to know what else makes us different, have a look below:
- Short notice required (usually 1 or 2 days).
- More than 1300 EPCs produced in London during the last 3 years.
- BA in Physics, MCs in Renewable Energy, Dip Domestic Energy Assessor and Dip Green Deal Advisor.
- Experience accross European countries, having working at the National Energy Museum in Spain.
- Working with: individuals; Estate Agents such as Hunters, Haart and Barnard Marcus; social housing providers as Felsham Road Cooperative or energy companies as Evo Energy or Mark Group.
- Flexible to adapt to specific requirements: i. e. collection of keys or arranging the appointment with tenants.
- Advice: I am happy to provide further advice if you have any question about your property. I. e. I could advice about the private sector minimum energy efficiency standards, dampness issues, impact of installing energy saving measures or renewable energy.
- Environmental: use of bicycle, recycled paper and renewable electricity.
- Basics: efficiency, discretion, respect, embracing diversity, punctuality, reliability.
- Explaining the assessment, the results and keeping updated.
Fantastic. Thanks Miguel. Hope to work with you again in the near future and will recommend you to anyone that I know.
Many thanks indeed for an excellent, very quick issue of the EPC and floor plans. I am very, very impressed and will pass your details onto any friends who may need your service.
If this sounds interesting to you, now you can fill our contact form to get in touch.